1. Officer Position: Safety Officer
2. Year: PhD Candidate
3. Major/Minor: Structural Engineering
4. College: N/A
5. Athletic Background: Swimming, Water Polo, and Soccer
6. Why You Joined Tri: Most of my swimmer friends ended up doing Triathlon and they all were talking about it and encouraged me to join the Tri Team.
7. Favorite Tri Experience: What I love about Triathlon is the life style and the community that comes with it. Waking up early, pushing my limits everyday and of course improving my swimming, running and cycling skills at the same time with a group of super awesome athletes!
8. Advice for New-Comers: It is a great community to be part of it and it can be potentially a new lifestyle for you. Also, don’t get intimidated in the beginning. Try to make it to as many practices as you can and soon you will see how rewarding it is once you finish your first race.
9. Fun Fact: I always drink hot coffee. Even when it is 100 degrees outside.