Come one come all to our first week of workouts on 9/30. Whether you’ve been doing triathlon for 15 years (we applaud your toddler tri’s) or this is your first time checking out the sport, we’re happy to have you! Come check us out at any or all of our week 1 practices to make new friends and see what the team is all about!
- Monday, 9/30, 5pm – Social Run. Meet at Spanos Track, we will jog around at a comfortable pace and probably look at the ocean. All fitness levels welcome!
- Tuesday, 10/1, 6pm – Fun Swim at Canyonview Aquatic Center. Bring swimsuit and goggles, or you can buy goggles at Canyonview. All fitness and swimming ability levels welcome. Be prepared for relays!
- Wednesday, 10/2, 7am – Fun Track Workout. Meet at the track again. More relays, with rumors that donuts will be making an appearance!
- Thursday, 10/3, 6pm – Welcome Meeting at the Canyonview Conference Room (building at the corner of Voigt Dr and Matthews Lane. We will have someone standing outside). Snacks provided! This will be followed by a short swim workout.
- Friday, 10/4, 5:30pm – BBQ social at La Jolla Shores! Come for some waves and sand and food.
If you have any questions feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you asap!